Sunday 31 October 2010

Meadowhall

We are still waiting for confirmation, about whether Marion can come with me to London, I do hope so? I don't think I could cope wi the Underground, on my own. Whether she's coming or not she took me to Meadowhall or Meadowhell, as it's fondly known. I bought a black Maxi dress and yes I know, it IS infact very Maxi. And some wide fitting shoes to wear over my sexy support socks, how attractive x

I think I've caught nits as well, from the party no doulbt, and I won't be able to have my hair done unless I rid the children and I of them.

I have missed cycling during my childrens holiday, maybe now they're back at school, I will begin to enjoy the freedom of visiting my Mum, and meeting my mates in the park :) I do sound like a wicked mother.

I must phone my new Dr bike, and see if he could take a look at Ziggy whilst I'm in London. I think the corset needs tightening, ;) and maybe he can sort the gears at the back?

I must phone 'Home serve' I've sprung a leak!!

Sorry to be dull, hey I cant win prizes everyday!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I couldn't be a great expert on getting the wrinkles out of your seat (the one on Ziggy that is) The tensioned mesh should not have all those ridges and it really does look as if it has to be slackened off with the lacing and then re-tensioned - and I'm not even an expert on corset tightening so I can't even offer suggestions on that front (or back depending on your style of corset).

    The other check and Rob might be able to give a measurement here is to make sure the seat hasn't been rammed down on the 2 top pins - the dimension between the brace bar in the seat and the brace bar on the frame with the seat sitting on the pins is the one to check. A bit difficult to do in a short visit and in the dark.

    ReplyDelete