Monday 18 October 2010

Sooo rude!

I was the 'Elephant in the corner' again, yesterday. All I did was copy a quote!! ...... :D It made me smile this morning, to discover that the topic, had provided such interest. And I loved the fact that Chris had taken, my kind of 'sit on the fence' point of view seriously, check it out, in sevenleagueboots (my copy and paste isn't doin it right) soz xx

I'm going to a lunch do tomorrow, with Nigel, and Miriam, and 100s of other folk. I should see some familiar faces. So that's nice.

I cycled for my flu jab this morning, 'zzzzzzz' that wasn't terribly exciting was it? today this aunty Mable, didn't meet anyone very exciting. But when I went out for the second time, to meet my children at the local Deli after school. (they like it) it's a tad extravagant, so I don't think that will become a habit. I tethered Ziggy up like a horse, to one of the tables outside. Eeek!! this woman was mimicking ? and pointing with a mouth full of tea. Ziggy was rolling down the hill in the gust of wind complete with table!!! Fortunately my children are like whippets. and retrieved her.

2 comments:

  1. Chris? Check it out in? Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I left a comment on his blog, and stirred a couple of nice comments:)

    ReplyDelete