Saturday 30 October 2010

I'VE WON!!!!

Well, the regions any how :) And because I was sooo 'big' (personality, as well as physical) on Wednesday nights edition of Calendar. I shrank away into the seat of my cycle:) When claiming the award, going all girly and shy. Everyone seemed to know about it apart from me, it later transpired.



Nigel, Miriam, from Healthy Champs and Hailey and John from Autism Plus, I'm not sure about the service users, but Nick from the Park Rangers, was there too. I've seen the footage and the guy who sneaked up from behind, and said I'd won!! Thing is I thought I was there to film me 'winning' even if I hadn't actually won!! And I was expecting someone to be claiming £250 on 'You've been framed' And I'd just presumed the Producer and Camera man? well it was their job to be ultra nice. So I didn't scream with excitement or owt!! So sorry if I appeared all deflated because I was screaming on the inside!!!!

I'm sooo nervous, of my bubble popping and ending up all sad and lonely.

I went back to the 'Lodge' after the cycling session, and it was all talk of Parties to celebrate....??

I'm thinking about it?? It would have to be for so many folk who have worked with me over the last 18 months.

Ahhhh bless him, Steve Marsden made me cry with pride, I sank so low, 5 years ago, I cried tears of sadness then, everyday for 16 months. I love the fact that I now make him Steve cry with pride. If that follows? and I really feel like all this publicity, I am gaining thanks to Miriam. Has got to be a massively positive thing for Inclusive Cycling, and The Health Champions.

Ooooooooooh I've been asked to go on Radio Sheffield again, only this time to talk about my SDS budget, and the positive things, it has enabled me to do.

Dave Holladays calling in on his way up North, so I'm just rushing round having to make the house look a little bit tidier. We had a pink Limousine and a lot of children round for a party last night. So there's lots of balloon skins scattered about. I was relegated to the settee last night whist my children, had upstairs!!

Ahhhh one of my neighbours, Shelley. Has just sent some flowers round. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done and well deserved.
    I can't wait to see you on ITV news going down Park Lane on the trike.

    Can I have your autograph, preferably on acheque? :0)

    ReplyDelete