Tuesday 26 October 2010

It is done.

I gave instructions to my cleaner/handy man, to pump me tyres up (ooooh ar) after hed repaired my pc, put clothes away vaccuumed been to Julies and re connected her to the internet. Anyhow Nigel from Health Champs fame, came to collect me, to take me to a meeting he'd got with Autism Plus, (the guys I love on a Thursday) Nigel is soooo nice and extremely kind and supportive of my actions it's ace!! I love the way he really values my opinion, which is s'thing I've had to get used to again, and kind of earn it. Since I started to cycle and met a whole new bunch of folk.

Anyway I guess youyr wondering about poor Ziggy???? Well I aint ridden her yet but, Richard did manage to inflate her tyre for me. But telephoned me asking where the metal washer thing was .....Ooooops in my bag!! So I finished the job off when I got home, (hopefully) I love her so much, and I've missed not riding :( And I nearly got up in the night because it was raining heavily, and she was shackled to the fence and not under cover!!!

It scares me that I am dependant on an inanimate object, although she's possibly more predictable than any creature.

Thank you so much for everyones kindness, and I have to say I'm not out of the dark yet, although I think Kevins hit on a reassuring idea? And I thank Derek so very much, for looking out those numbers for me.

night x

No comments:

Post a Comment