Tuesday 8 November 2011

Friends

I am happy, I mean ? I feel very lucky. I set off at 9.00 to meet folk in Millhouses Park, and then go on an extra mile, to the Bank (eeeek!!) Pam, the lovely Pam rushed out to greet me, as I was locking Ziggy up. She was full of hugs, and sorrow, (Steve M had tipped her off!)

'Don't be sad, it was the best thing that could have happened. The only time I cry, is when I miss her, and that's just me being selfish'

We sat down, and my cycling hero - Mr Steve Marsden CTC arrived with a card, obviously not sure what to expect of me, we were joined by Dave Santa. Who actually was really positive about me, he said the most fitting song for my funeral, would be 'Always Look on The bright Side of Life.'But I think my children have decided on 'I want to ride my Bicycle' by queen. We sat and chatted about how I should be buried with my trike, or have my Tiara on my top of my coffin.

Richard, my friend from BIRRP arrived out of the blue!! ~You know kind of familiar face, wrong setting. It was lovely that I could introduce him to some of the most important people in my life.

If the road hadn't have been so busy at 9am, I might have struggled to pass my Mums home, but my inner survival mechanism had kicked in, and I sailed forward, only wishing I was 10ft taller with 8ft arms as I indicated to turn Right accross the very busy road into the park.

Catch you later.....xxx

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are pressing on.

    Personally I intend to have my funeral singing "Remember you're a Womble". Plus possibly "Leo the Lion".

    Best
    WaitForPete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Action song my kids brought back from nursery

    Leo the lion is the king of the jungle
    His jaws are opening Wiiide
    If you see him coming
    Better run away and hiide
    Better run away and hiide
    RWRaaaarrgh!!

    Even funnier when performed by a 6 foot hairy bloke.

    Best
    WaitForPete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh yeah, I bet you've got the Mane and everything x

    ReplyDelete