Sunday 23 May 2010

Bliss :)

I love Eccelsall Woods. After meeting Mr Potts in the garden centre, we replenished ourselves, because speaking personally I HAD sweated a great deal for a fat lass, getting to the garden centre. Mr P on the other hand strolled in as cool as a cucumber, having cycled about 5 miles, compared to my 1. :D

We chose to cycle, a little way into the woods, where it was beautiful and cool. And I love the fact that every dog we meet, has to come up to Ziggy and explore. We saw so much wildlife it's really nice, next to the bird sanctuary. OOoops, I know it's not as dramatic as Robs Deer, or Badsgers. But a poor wee hedge hog, was victim of roadkill.

We arrived home, and nice Mr P, put my aching sweaty feet into a bowl of cool water :)

2 comments:

  1. Pott-ing around on bikes, take it steady and the sweating will cut in a bit later every time, soon you'll make the Woods without a slightest hint of a damp armpit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I think I'll get one of those kiddy parrosels, to keep the sun off. Not really, before you go and search me one, being the ever so helpful Dave that you are :)

    ReplyDelete