Sunday 16 May 2010

bugger!!

What a super day, I've had. And because I'm not right clever on my pc, I can't transfer my lovely photos to show you all.....You'll just have to wait until Richard, my multi talented cleaner. Who speaks 11 different languages, whilst juggling at the same time as cycling a uni cycle, shows me how. He does in fact do many things, but the latter bits are all fibs, I think but nowt would surprise me really.

Ey, them blue birds are singing again :) That's all I'm saying :)

I cycled a mile through busy traffic, to Dore station, where I met Dave Holladay, for a coffee (thank you Dave) And I couldn't believe, who I met? I absolutely love my old friend Helen, and there she stood. So after we squeeled and hugged we all sat down together, and Mr Potts joined us. After waving goodbye to Dave, and everyone, Mr P and I began our trail. Oooooooh how exciting, but yet how lovely, the sun shone through the leaves, on the lush green grass, and blue bells. I knew that my late Dad, had had a bench made, and put near the lovely bird sanctuary. And there it was!! I was so glad, I'd easily found it. Because by foot it was nearly impossible for me to get too, but yet by trike. It was so easy.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how you can cope Caroline - mixing with so many polymaths and auto-didacts,it must be some challenge establish a platform for communication that mere mortals can cope with. All that aside for the mass hug -in and educating everyone a little bit from the experience.

    Remember too - the only way to consume tea/char/chai is in bucket sized mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you can appreciate, the positive effect, I have on getting the message accross. Without really doing anymore, than just 'putting myself about a bit' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fantastic day Caroline. Looking forward to the photos.

    ReplyDelete