Friday 21 May 2010

hot and unseeded tomatoish :D

That's so rude!! or isn't as the case maybe. I pedalled up to school at 3, and met a few Mums, at the gate, but I only went because I hadn't exercised all day. And lets just say, I still haven't cooled down.

My kids skidded down the drive on their super cool bikes, I was very proud. Although I did wonder why I'd wheezed my way up there, only for them to shout. 'See you at home Mum, we're going to the shops forst.'

I sat back and bounced in the potholes, on the way home. I picked up quite a pace, and I was a bit scared at how fast I was probably going. Which I know was no more than 30mph? But woa!!! thats fast for me.

I'm missing Mr Potts, and womdering where we will get to on Sunday. I can't help it, I'm hooked on s'thing ;) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment