Thursday 6 May 2010

skippin and trippin again :)

Nah....it's not that dramatic yet. Good news today, was I felt pressured to go to C4H, by the 2 brain injury survivors who'd said they were going today. The fact that neither went, a bit of a memory thing, just reminded me, how vulnerable I was, and still am, at times. But I think they are 2 years, post brain injury, I on the other hand am 22 years, and an old pro, at forgetting and remembering stratergies.

Things have changed so much for me, that 4 years ago, I requested that I receive a postal vote. And was really relieved in a way, because it was one less thing to worry about today. And I'm pleased to say, 'I sat on the fence' so to speak, but strategically mind :)

I could tell, I hadn't cycled for four days, I really wheezed like a fat un. And overheated indeed like a tomato, and I wasn't full of seeds!! :D like someone asked today, cheeeeeky. (i wish I'd thought of that one!!)

A gorgeous old friend popped in today, I aint seen him for 2 years, which was nice. I'm glad he's seen me on a relative high. I'm not into chasing folk, if they want me they know where I am.

I've got a brain thingy tomorrow.

Sorry to be boring, I've gone all meloncolic, make me smile chickens?

No comments:

Post a Comment