Saturday 8 May 2010

I'm glowing, i'm so happy

I'm in bed with so many organizations!!! Bum bum!! Excuse the pun. And they all link together so well.

I cleared the debris, that had gathered in my porch, during election week. All the hopes, dreams and promises, and in amongst them the dreaded bills. That I had been neglecting, or ignoring on purpose. When I found a letter from the Director of Adult Services, in Sheffield, oooh it was a fantastic surprise, he thanked me for my input and enthusiasm for the Self Directed Support, I am enthusiastic about it because of all the things it has helped develop, like learning to cycle and participating in C4H. Which in turn has led to me becoming a Health Champion, and studying again on my ICDH course, and I am just applying to do my City and Guilds, in Community Tutoring. Coincidentally running in parallel, with this course has been my involvement, in delivering training, about Self Directed Support.

I've been for a cycle with my wee boy, up the hill near school and on College Field where, there's a bit of a BMX track developing in that field :)

I'm really happy. I'm not too sure what tomorrow will bring ;)

2 comments:

  1. Mr Potts .. complete with a selection of lubricants for Ziggy and perhaps similar liquids for the 'engine'

    Beware - if the trains are not working right next weekend you might just have a visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats fine Dave. The kids are at their Dads, so there's loads of beds, and peace :) I'm leaving at 9, Monday morning though.

    ReplyDelete