Thursday 13 May 2010

feeling....fat tomato-ish, busy, happy.

This morning seems like a year away, but....lets think..? My children make me so happy, when they cycle to school, and they did :)

I rang Steve, before I went to Hillsborough today, I was getting emails and calls about Thursday the 27th, and I really wanted to be doubly sure that what I was saying was right. Phew, he thought it was good. (well you could have told me that yesterday) I said!! and put me out of my misery. Apparently he wasn't near his pc.

Anyway, it was a good job because, Lisa and Andrew. Both brain injury survivors from Flourish (remember Steve and I went to chat) contacted today to say they were coming, to try the bikes. Lisa even phoned and booked a slot, and Andrew actually came to speak to us today, so wow!!! It really looks like things are happening.

I rushed back, I had a date with a dreaded, Tax Credit form, and school meals one. I know, it's a brain damage thing, but I'm shit at filling forms in. So the lovely Horace, my welfare worker was coming to help.

I could have taken Ziggy, for some school children to try, but I couldn't work the logistics of it all out. It was too tight. So I'm having a relatively easy day, and going to BIRRP for a brain injury meeting.

Oh forgot to say, what a fat bastard I felt today :) and extremely colourful, and I did indeed sweat a lot for a fat lass. When I cycled about 5 miles, at C4H. (it was only 4, this afternoon!!) It will be at least 6 tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment