Wednesday 5 May 2010

ingenuity

I am quite proud of myself, (Oh no here she goes again, you're thinking) But it's not really me. is it? It's Steve (CTC) If I'd have carried on, on my downward spiral? I would be costing Social Services an estimated £17,000 pa, in fact I cost them £4500. The difference is staggering, cycling has indeed ticked all the boxes for me. Do I get repetative :)

I'm hopefully meeting Lisa and Andrew at Hillsborough CFH tomorrow.

I had a fab day, again. I love my very temporary job.

Hi to everyone, and good luck with your homework, enjoy reading my support plan, as bed time reading.. Not like that!!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Pain better now then?

    Don't shout about it too much - a 70% reduction in SWD/NHS spending across the board Its the secret for public spending cuts after the election - swap all those social work vans etc for bikes (staff transport), and minibuses (client transport)for tandems.

    So where's this support plan then? Will it become a best seller? Should we all have one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave, have you ever heard of support tights? Well it's nowt like those!!! Ey you're a bit nifty with the calculations!!! I'm still struggling to find out how you got to the final figure.

    :( Mr Potts and I were very tired tonight, plus I'd spared him as Richard fixed my handle bars, yestserday. So he's coming Sunday.

    I'm doing C4H tomorrow, after the kids have got off, but they are just a delight at the moment. And busier than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, 4got, the pain? still there a bit. I'm actually gonna cycle a tinsy bit today, at C4H, hillsborough.

    I am extremely tired though.

    I can't cope wi too much, you know,

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So which way d'you end up moving the bars? Inwards and towards the seat? I'll bet that is it, because you're wasting away because of all the cycling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing what Caroline-minus looks like. All those allusions to sylph-like figure in her yoof.

    She'll knock 'em dead with the look! Gradeley-like. 'Appen.

    ReplyDelete