Monday 16 May 2011

I did it!!!

My Tiara......But first......There was Friday, Saturday, Sunday and today.

Friday. I was sooo nervous, I'm not good at behaving 'normally' But I think I managed to bluff my way through the 'Write way' thats the name of the writing group that have all suffered a Brain Injury. And a right bunch of all sorts and odd sorts, but then you get that with all groups? So why are we any different? We aren't, but I think the thing we have in common is the fact that we are all negatively judged.

I can't write more at the moment, I'm going to bed. Steve came round for some goss, about the weekend, this morning.

What a fantastic time was had on Saturday Evening in Weymouth, for Inclusive Cycling. I got a Highly Commended Award, which was a large Embossed Coin? which had been Personalised. I also got a framed Certificate.

I really am going, but Hi to anyone who met me, I will try harder tomorrow, to be funny :D

Hi to Welma Bowden, you were very nice and made me feel worthy :)


For some reason my Blog won't let me upload the gorgeous photo of Kevin Hickman and I, surrounded by Kevins Awards :) I think Inclusive Cycling is here to stay.

Night, I've just been for 12 lengths, I cheated though and got a cab.


Quickie extra.....met Graeme Willgress, ......and he's Gorgeous, so get giving to his Cycle For Health, the Massive ride around Britains coast. He must be mad, yep probably......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment