Saturday 7 May 2011

Woken at 3.30am!!!!!

I was scared, pswush-boom boom, pswush- boom boom. Was ringing in my ears, internally though that's what made it so scary. Now I reckon there are 2 possibilities to the cause, 1) my very attractive support socks that I have been advised to wear continuously for a week. To take the swelling in my ankles down again, ha yeah they also advised that I put my feet up on the settee in the afternoon. The 2nd cause was I had just had a terrifying nightmare, in which I got penned in on the road too Esporta, whist cycling on Ziggy.

I just kept wondering if this was what having a Stroke felt like? There are so many things I haven't done in life? But it was just my leanings towards hypochondria, :) x

2 comments:

  1. Places to visit (or not) on your trip http://tinyurl.com/43fgjzf (Barcelona - just a short bus ride) along with Dangerous Crossing (not on this list - near Camborne) and No Man's Land

    ReplyDelete