Wednesday 18 May 2011

Thanks for that Pete

Thanks for that little gem Pete. I can only suggest to folk that they DO find ME inspiring :D and hope, I've forwarded the website onto the usual suspects :)

I didn't feel terribly inspiring this morning, when I realised I hadn't been on my trike for 6 whole days!! So off I set to meet Lawrence, the very handsome younger man, who has also suffered a brain injury. It's strange but when I text some of the usual for a meet, as soon as I mentioned A handsome brain injured chap who cycles, they all said BYE. I think folk want me settled, but I don't want to turn into a boring unsociable git, all comfy in my routine, I know it doesn't suit me. But never the less, we had a really pleasurable couple of hours, in the Park, he confided in me quite a lot. So I directed him to ASC because I believed they could help him as they have me. I cycled onto Mums, stayed over an hour and came home. On switching to my emails, I had a very long one from another member of BIRRP the Brain Injury Injury group. I phoned Hannah, from ASC and got a number, and gave it out accordingly. I then hit Reply All, a copy went to CIL, the same place that I had previously applied for a job. Ooooooooooh it must have sparked s'thing, because I got a reply from The Boss, thanking me for giving out some sound advice, and also for applying for the job. Apparently they had had over 40 applicants, and had in fact interviewed those with proven experience.

Gosh.... that was long winded.

Hey Ho, it's Hillsborough tomorrow :)

And Thank you Pete, that was a really nice suggestion :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment