Monday 1 August 2011

About 8 years ago??? maybe 9. I used to get excruciating pains in my stomach area, when I had a period?? I know I have no shame but really the pain should have been in my abdomen, but it was extremely high up??? This went on for a few months, I had loads of tests and months of dreading that time. Until it was decided that it was Gall stones, that coincidentally hurt, when I had a period. I had my Gall Bladder removed, and that was it, the end of the pain. Until last month (I've only just realised) But it does hurt so, I could kill myself!! I phoned the doctor first thing when it was bad, and the first appointment they could give was Friday Morning, and I know the pain will have subsided, of it's own accord, by then.

Matt came round this am, for his Vinyls, and wow, the appreciation, in his face as he went through the artists, made it all worth while. Plus he had copied me a load of CDs (10) including 1 of Creep Joint, which was the band Matt is in. Plus, what a Star, he fixed my blog!!!

Hopefully I'm visiting my Mum tomorrow, tummy permitting? and on Wednesday, I'm taking my kids to Norfolk Park, where the BBC want 2 film a very quick interview with me???? To be screened in September. Marcel, and Russel, are hoping to support me, and go on their 2 wheelers.

Steve M phoned today, to say how lucky he was :) (with a bit of prompting)

No comments:

Post a Comment