Wednesday 29 February 2012

Wednesday



I will be brief, because I'm really suffering and am going to bed, in the hope I feel a bit brighter in the morning. My throat is closing in!!! I have been extremely busy today, but boringly so, it was a job that I needed to get out of the way, and I do feel quite proud of the result. I just feel a bit bolloxed now!! I've been writing the Power Point Presentation on Word for now. And it's done, so i just need s'one to show me how to do it. And I can transfer the presentation, of the Record of Involvement information.


That's my Porch and Ziggy home!! it's not finished yet.


I've told everyone, IU aint going to Hillsborough tomorrow, but I know if I stay home I will find things to do. So it's nice when you have to Cycle....usually. I'll see, xxxs






No comments:

Post a Comment