Friday 28 October 2011

Write Way

My mission for the term.....To try and be more inspiring in my writing, I just want folk to feel energised, and want to go out and cycle when they see me getting so much from it. And I know only I have the ability to make things more riveting in my life, but if I can convey that in the written word?

We all had different aspirations, for the next 6 weeks. Plus 'Olga' had joined, she had had a Stroke, which damaged the left side of her brain. So, what a crew we are....2 car accidents, 1 motorbike, 2 brain tumour survivors, and 1 anesthetic 'overdose'!!! I think there are some more folk joining next week, ooooh what interesting damage will they have? I'm serious, because it's all a bit fascinating to me?

So our journey continues on for another 6 weeks.

I have got to say, at this point I find Stephs written work fantastic, and without doubt the best. It is very real, and perhaps a little distressing, so not a cheery happy uplifting writer. But if you can take it, it's very good. And I think he will uncover more this term, as he really does use the cathartic powers the Write-way.

No comments:

Post a Comment