Thursday 26 January 2012

Speak to Me :)

Awwww, you have missed me? well of course you haven't because I've kept turning up like a bad Penny!! But I have missed you, and hopefully I'll be able to read and reply to comments now.

I had to attend a very High Profile meeting today, with the 'Movers and Shakers' of the council. And I think the penny finally dropped (I'm not at all money obsessed, no really I'm not!! But I keep mentioning the smelly bronze things) Why doesn't someone invent a 99pence coin?

Surely the more investment (time effort, not necessarily money), opportunities, and choices, the better s'ones well-being and health. Rather than being austere and folk becoming Depressed, like the Economy. Is that just too obvious, have I just stated the really obvious?

They like me at the Council apparently, because I 'Push the Barriers' I think that's a compliment? But really I had to give Kev Hickman, the credit, for pushing the Dial A Ride thing. :)

Arrived home, to find the lovely builders, I still can't see what's been done in the loft. I have to trust the pics that are shown, on Dave's moby. He probably took them at The Ideal Home Exhibition,? And fell asleep, on the Floor with Holly, only to be woken by 2 builders, 2 children, an ex husband, and a Strange man, who turned out to be the Fantastic Rob, and not at all strange. But a Computer Geek, come to fix my Blog. And he only lives up the Road.

Really sorry guys, I've not cycled all week!!! That's so alarming. I missed Hillsborough today :(

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    great to see you up on two wheels. Make sure the trike shed is big enough for some extras!

    Best
    WaitForPete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thank you, it's great to hear from you.

    Are you near Newquay? because I'm down there in April.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me? No, Reading.

    Massive cycling scene here.

    Best
    WaitForPete

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can always come back via Reading if you pick the right ticket. That means you could visit Oxford too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megabus might be worth a go too. It would take longer but be cheaper.

    Apparently its what kids do instead of hitching these days. Spoilt if you ask me { 9-)

    Best
    WaitforPete

    ReplyDelete