Wednesday 7 October 2009

My heads spinning a little bit today because I'm just impatient, and I want a new bike. I am eternally grateful to my Mum and Dad, because I know they made big sacrifices for me. But I have always had second hand bikes, which were good enough, and because of them I learnt to ride at an early age. And I'm not like a lot of my friends who are in their forties and never learnt to ride a bicycle.

Steve says he will take me to West Country Recumbents, which is actually in Derby, to find my dream bike.

I cycled to school today, at 3, and my ex' girlfriend passed me as Gretel was making horrendous noises, I think her chain must have shifted. Thankfully my friend had gone when I fell 'tits up' - remind me to never try and get off backwards on a downhill slope.

OOooooh nearly forgot, how could I? Mmmm I had 4 strapping young men come into my fruitful garden, and snip my bush this morning. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment