Friday 19 March 2010

Awww Dave :)

What a gorgeous day? So sunny :)

My f* borrowed phone, borrowed whilst my own phone is being repaired, has broken, how crap is that? Consequently I have been in limbo today. but actually suprisingly liberated. I find it difficult to get on with life when my computer breaks. But I'm happy to say, I can live without my moby.

I breathed a 'you can't win em all' type of happy sigh as my children opted for an easy lift with next door, as opposed to cycling to school.

I had loads of phone calls to make before I left for my monthly (not related to my cycle.....I'm sure there's another punn there, but as you may have noticed? I'm just not funny enough) It was my BIRRP meeting, Brain Injury Rehab Research Partnership, today. And we were all in fine voice, so it was good. I spoke a bit about my limited knowledge of 'Flourish', Becky one of the social workers knew a bit more, and Rod even attended sometimes. My brain feels already full to capacity, so I refused to take on any more tasks. I imagine you readers think I have a nice cushy life, which it is...most of the time :) but my brain can't cope with owt too much, I lead a simple, but intelligent life, Does it make sense? does it b*!! :)

Got home and Dave Bocking, the blogmaster, came round. He cycled, I just weezed on behind, but yes Rob, I think I get the gears now, I'm just having to stop and manually move the 'slumfph' gear, at the moment. He is such a fantastic cycle trainer, and my children adore him. He reckons I've done my level 2 in cycling which would mean I could do the assistant cycle trainer course.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you have grasped the principles fo importance and communications

    1) if the message is important it will find you - so you really don't need a phone at all.

    2) if your time is that valuable (ie you are an important person or consider yourself such), you won't have time to bother with making your own phone calls and other tedious tasks - you will have a lackey to make your phone calls for you and other functions as well - well almost all other things ....

    ReplyDelete