Wednesday 24 March 2010

Fantastic Mood

Wey hey, just sit me on a roller coaster!!

Ok, I know I've not been on my trike today, I was working, and spreading a bit of positivity about cycling mostly. And I met Mike, who's cycling Derby - eeeeek, I can't remember oops, it's along way anyway.

Hi to everyone I met today :) I hope you got the jist of Individual Budgeting, and the huge impact it has made, because I was able to fund the most life changing, experience I've had in the past 20 years, (apart from having children). And that was learning to cycle, it has granted me such independence and made me so many different contacts. Once, I would have never had the confidence , to think I would ever be accepted as a friend by so many.

I'm in a super mood because hopefully I'm seeing my star of a man, Mr Marsden tomorrow. And an old friend has been in touch today :) x

Thanks to everyone for their concern yesterday.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Doesn't Sweat Much For A Fat Lass lol :) Just thought I would say a quick hi, hi, and it was a pleasure meeting you today :) You certainly brightened up the day with tales of your BMX escapades! I'm the one who was sat to your right, we ate our lunch together.
    Off to bed now as I have finished my homework for tomorrow. Night night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rhodi owner :), I really enjoyed the day and thank you for being so welcoming. I think I got the best table by far.

    Mary seemed very pleased with how it waent. So I hope you do ok today.

    Thanks for getting in touch, and best wishes for the future,

    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just try to smooth out those ups and downs a bit - glad to see that you are happier than our last IM contact. and I'll tell you a bit more directly as things develop in my little pit of problems. But do take on that Bhuddist idea - put some good in to the world but don't get picky about the pay-back, it will come and often in the most surprising ways - like that payment or job which arrives just when you are on the verge of financial; melt-down.

    Is Mike the Cycling Derby programme person - I thought the CTC equivalent of Steve was wee Amanda - watch out she can pass on her infection - cheerfulness, and just wait till you venture South to Leicester there's even more happy cyclists there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Mike was a Social Worker, we were drawn to each other (no not in that way!!) And just totally bored the rest of the SW, talking about cycling accidents and stuff.

    I've had contact with Steves equivalent from Leicester, Isn't she called Beccy Marsden?(not Steves wife)

    ReplyDelete