Thursday 4 March 2010

My physio :) andyok@hotmail.co.uk

I'm all insecure without my blue wedge !!! I get symptoms, of withdrawal, and I'm not all together sure, I needed too really. Last Septemberish, I attended my local gorgeous physio, Andy Okwera. (there's no wonder I get a discount now is there?) back then he sold me a blue wedge to fit in my shoe, that actually made 1 leg feel a good 5' shorter than the other. It felt like I'd got 'special' built up shoes. Anyway I lost it yesterday, (don't ask, I can't make it sound funny, ha ha) and I knew I had because my Achilles was hurting again. I am getting shit at walking though, and better at cycling.

Talk about embarrassing though :D I just cycled to this steep junction, that leads onto the dual carriageway. And this drunk guy, who I know by site and he knows me. Said hang on, ran onto the road in front of a bus, stuck his arm out to hold up the traffic for me to cross the carriageway. Believe me it was easier to just thank him and cross, so that's what I did:D

My kids have been a bit poorly today, and as I was mercenary yesterday morning, making them cycle to school, in the rain. I felt a tinsy bit to blame.

There's a cycle tram, going from Sheffield Cathedral to Rother Valley on the 21st of March. Taking cyclists and their bikes. At 9.45am I'm not sure what time it is returning.

I think I now need a cycling 'buddy' because all the ones I know, are a bit too good for me. Mmmm, I'll have a think.

1 comment:

  1. Education is necessary for every student, education is a necessary part of our every student life, education reduces poverty in a country, education promotes gender equality, education related to Physiotherapy North Ryde reduces pains and inflammation and is quite helpful in providing the new pain free life to the students so that they can concentrate fully in their studies.

    ReplyDelete