Thursday 11 March 2010

Ouch........a bit :)

My very attractive, ever decreasing cut in my leg. Is hurting me today :( I'm not altogether sure why, and if it has owt to do with my new pair of trainers? Don't laugh at my home spun theories. It's just that on trying a new pair on in the shop, my humongous lymphodema, that I suffer from sometimes, in my left foot and lower limb. Had obviously abaited a bit, because I had shrunk a size. So I was forced to buy the 5's otherwise I felt like I'd got flippers on. But after a day trudging round town, my foots throbing and my leg, particulally my cut is hurting.

Spoke to West Country Recumbents, this a.m, and was really suprised to hear that my trike hasn't got pedals yet? But I gather this is fairly normal, but she's really kindly putting some on for me. But it has kinda made me have to go for 'clip in' mountain bike shoes. Oooooooooooooh that I was having nightmares about. But I have learnt from my little mistake, and how inconvenient it has been, let me tell you.

I will put the Cycle For Health dates up when I get them all, probably be later on today. And I am hoping to go to go to the Hilsborough, Endcliffe and I will try Darnal, depending on the day.

I havent actually got Ziggy yet, to be able to post any photos, but you can check her out by clicking on my West Country Recumbents link, she's a Greenspeed GT5. And then I must get the thingy wire that allows me to transfer photos from my phone to my pc. She doesn't look too different from the one I'm riding at the mo, but she's got quite a lot of additions, that is why it's taken a while:)

2 comments:

  1. Ziggy is sat here right behind me reading over my shoulder..... She is a wonderful glossy metallic red. She's already on her own wheels but there is a little more work to do yet before she is ready to join you. All of her delicate parts are still wrapped in bubblewrap. I'm sure she'll be ready for a photo tomorrow evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you could make it over tomorrow evening? That would be splendid, and who ever else would just have to be there if they could.

    ReplyDelete