Wednesday 31 March 2010

skip, skip...trrrrrrrip!!

You all know the advert for ****plast plasters? the one in a little girl in a white frock skipping a long in the sunshine? Well metaphoricly speaking, thats me (honest!). But then she stumbles forward and trrrrrrips, and hopefully that won't be me. I just feel my life is so perfect at the moment, that s'things bound to happen to spoil that.

I really enjoy my Wednesdays, that I have been working, only it's not like hard work, I do come away a bit exhausted though. And today, we had to move to a quieter room because, I just couldnt concentrate, to answer the question, was that a symptom of brain damage? or just 'normal' too much noise. It did put me in mind of my ICDH class, so I'll have to be mindful, of it???

I had to laugh at the taxi driver, :D he said, in an extremely condescending but gruff voice, 'So have you been to a day centre then luv' So I replied in my poshest voice, 'No I teach Post Graduate Social Workers, the advantages of a government initiative, called Independant Budgeting.' It sounded good anyway, and indeed they do learn from me.

Thank goodness my little girls in London, for the day, and my wee boy had gone to football practice with next doors boys. So utter bliss, I staggered to the settee and crashed

Night, Night (skip, skip, skip, trrrrrip) It just makes me smile that :D xx

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the career of the alto-therapist, one of the most notable genre's being the Cuddle Therapist, who gives the client an appropriate form of Cuddle to ease them through a period of change, ususallly traumatic.

    The pist part is an element of the job title which you need to watch as therapy sessions are often put through the books as a 'business expense' and the various delivery formats can give problems - remember the Farm Supplies store which sold 2 versions of Sheep Dip but got into a bit of bother over the version in 40 fl oz glass bottles (clue 38% ABV...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi 'Horacle'? mmmmm gi me a clue, which drawer of my life can I place you in?

    Thank you for taking an interest in my life :)x

    ReplyDelete