Thursday 18 March 2010

:)zzzzzzzzz sleeping.

My children were like little angels this morning, and kissed me with fresh minty toothpaste breath, before racing off to school, it's rare I know, even I had to blink again!!

Steve text me to say he couldn't join me this am, at the CIS launch. (Centre of Independance Sheffield) and I am so glad he didn't go, because he wouldn't have enjoyed it. Although I did quite a good job being his Pa and arranging stuff.

I met some interesting folk today, and I have some calls to make tomorrow, regarding cycling at Tissington. When I get home from the BIRRP meeting.

I had to go into town after, to sort my moby out because urrrrrgh the charger snapped off in the hole....ooooh er mrs this morning. (I'm tired please excuse my immature behaviour)

Ohhhh Louise phoned this a.m, and asked me if I'd appear in some Pedal Ready type road show? but it's next week which is already looking choca. Because on Tuesday....this is so brave, I'm cycling to Dore train station, and going to Leeds changing in Sheffield. I'm gonna leave Ziggy at Dore though, until my return at about 4. Because I'm sooo busy triking it next week, I got her insured, £36 a month. Which I understand to be a good deal.

Hi Claire.....:)

2 comments:

  1. That does sound a good price! Who was that with? (and make sure you get commission!).
    And are the gears coming under control yet?
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. A company called cycle guard, I found them online, now I must find a 'Gold Sold' bike lock.....Tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete