Sunday 7 March 2010

Yummy

I am feeling like a fat git now, as always actually so not too much change there!!

My old mate (as in I've known a while) she's known me even longer, my notoriety does make me smile, always. Was up visiting, and she whist me out for an Alacarte dinner, which was extremely pleasant. We can both talk the hind legs off a donkey!!! And although, wev'e both had our fair share of ailments remain positive folk.

When we arrived back at mine, she HAD to see Jezz, oooh and I was so proud. I loved it because she had seen me sink to the depths of despair, when my ex left me and the kids. And do you know that was 5 years ago this year!!! I've kinda lost 2 years somewhere???? I think I'd like to achieve a bit more in the future, as a cycling or community trainer maybe??? But I'm happy enough if I don't, I do love life and I love folk. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment