Saturday 13 March 2010

She' fab really super. I want to cry the way every things turned out. I mean last year at this time, it wasn't natural how I was getting my 'kicks' well it was. A little bit too natural ;)

I wish I'd not asked Rob to lengthen the boom? (is that right) because my wheels are catching on the steering, i might brave sorting it if I can find an allen key tomorrow.

I'd got all sorts planned for the arrival of Ziggy, and because my original plan, had fallen through, I'd deliberately played things down, because I hadn't wanted my bubble to burst. So I'm sorry if I seemed a bit dower, and disorganised. When really I'm cheering and shouting on the inside.

I hope everyone from the ICF will call in and see her, and well just drop me a line :)

2 comments:

  1. Adjusting the boom won't make any difference to the steering...

    It sounds like perhaps you've managed to push the handlebars a little forward - it is easily done, maybe leaning on one of them when getting on or off? I should have left them so they will move if you push or pull them (so if you fall they'll move rather than hurt you). You should just be able to pull each handle back away from the wheels.

    If you sit on the trike ready to ride away, just pull both handlebar ends towards the back of the trike. If they won't move easily (or they move too easily) there is a little allen screw on each side of the handlebar underneath the trike that you can adjust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I'll try that tomorrow, when I take her to the shops. I dug out yesterdays inner tube, so I will try that as a stronger hand brake.

    ReplyDelete