Friday 13 August 2010

'The Bible'

I believe I was just in time to get the inclusive cycling at Hillsbro', a place in 'The Bible' of services for the disabled. 'Help Youself' is an annual publication which lists the services available within Sheffield. And I think Hillsborough Cycling has earnt it's place. It's all about who you know though, because if I hadn't have been at that 'High Brow' meeting on Tuesday. Saving folks skin, I wouldn't have heard about it. And my enthusiasm for the cycling that takes place. Earnt it an automatic acceptance (in principle!!) So I feel quite pleased.

Steve phoned this morning, for an hour!!

I've cemented a date with my collegues from SDS, at Hillsborough with Steve, Ed and myself. It's nice to know he still advises folk to talk to me....?

I do love cycling, it has changed me so much. I no longer want to live in the city. I'd like to live somewhere thats more cycle friendly. With some nice off road cycle paths, I sound reclusive, and anoraky. I'm not myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment