Thursday 12 August 2010

Such Kudos

2days ago, I was asked to fill a large gap of 15mins, during a presentation about SDS. To the councils higher arkey. Now I did question if they wanted me to perform with a brightly coloured ball? Because I know they rely on me to lighten the mood, whether that be entirely intentional or not, is not clear.?

I used the lime light to expose how a bottle of wine, and a £10 tesco voucher, provided me with child care, which enabled me to assist in the delivery of training and presentations. And a coffee and a bun, paid for a lift back from cycling in the early days. Which cemented my future with Inclusive Cycling, which led me to become a Health Champion, then my ICDH which has led to this and will lead to more hopefully.

I was rushed out of that meeting, to go to another in the next building. As I sat down with a drink, Jeanette burst in with flowers. To thank me for the first presentation, awww how nice. This meeting, I think was the 'Project Initiation Document'??? Which released funds, so stratergies and projects got the yeah or neigh. It was a bit over my head, but sometimes I do like stating the very obvious at such high brow meets. Anyway I was asked to be part of it, I asked to be kept in the loop, because I think it may depend on what was being discussed.

I did enjoy myself today :)

2 comments: