Tuesday 17 August 2010

Delussions of Grandier :D

I don't care really, I know I think big, (and am big -size) But hey, folk seem to like me doing that, probably in a condescending way :D But today I eccelled !! It was Dave's idea, honest. I emailed my contact at the council, telling her I would be at the Cycle Show this October the 9+10th, (maybe) www.cycleshow.co.uk/ - Cached - Similar with Wheels for Wellbeing, www.wheelsforwellbeing.org.uk. And that my local MP is Nick Clegg, and that Kev Hickmans MP is David Cameron, and we'd really like it if they could join us for a ride on our bikes/trikes. This way they could see how a reduction in my support costs, of £11,000 can be made. And me maintain a happy very active, healthy life with my 2 young children. As a single Mum. And by cycling to Earls court, with us they would score brownie points, for a) being disabled friendly b) Supporting SDS (which was brought in by their predecessors :) ) c) Supporting a green way to travel d) Sheffields SDS, would look good. e) And finally what a positive boost it would give to disabled folk, who hadn't dreamt, that one day they might have the capabilities, to actually cycle!!

Anyway, I aint heard back from anyone on that little outrageous suggestion of DH. (I just blame him!!)

I spoke to Rob last night with his Di bassi trike, and as I thought, he is looking forward to meeting everyone and showing his trike off, at the end of the month.

Hey, if folk want to we can go cycling in the woods actually?? I don't do it on my own.

I've had to check my computer inbox it's been extraodinarily quiet?

Love you all, I'm in a really good mood, and I haven't even been on my trike!!

2 comments:

  1. If you go in the woods watch out for the bears - or worse what they leave behind.

    Hey why blame me - and don't forget your man's a bit busy at present playing in the boss's chair (and technically he's on holiday too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booooaa!!! :)

    xxx Darling, I jest, a little bit.

    As long as he's back for the Cycle Show, in Oct. Are you wanting to come to mine at the end of the month with Kev, Derek, to see Rob Wrights Di Blasis. There's room at the Inn, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete