Monday 23 August 2010

Sorry :(

It pains me to admit it, but I am a bit crap really, I declined the offer of going for accreditation, for my ICDH, because I can't motivate!-myself. I wrote to about 5 folk about becoming an assistant cycle trainer, with the disabled. And after being passed over, onto the next one everytime. I give in, they all have my details. And finally, I can't cycle very far.

I think I'm gonna turn up for inclusive cycling on the 2nd of Sept, when my ex collegues are going, I know I'm miserable.

5 comments:

  1. Morrisey comes from Manchester doesn't he? Or is it Sheffield...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you on Sunday - and how you might be good for lifting the spirits of a few soldier boys who have got bits blown off of damaged and ned a mad but passionate (about cycling) woman to show them what thay can do with cycles to get back independence and mobility etc. Who knows you could be up for a new forces pin-up....

    just realised I still have a sore head from standing up under the open window at the Brompton factory yesterday. Maybe thats addled my thinking.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dave, do you think they could be prescribed a session with Me then? Or am I letting myself get carried away again?

    I think you'll be having those pleasant dreams tonight ;) I'm glad you had a nice night.x

    ReplyDelete