Friday 27 August 2010

here goes :(

Folk who've been reading now and again, for a while, know that I aint backwards at coming forwards. Nor do I hide my true feelings, infact I bet your all thinking, 'she's off again'. I am feeling lonely, left on the shelf, fat, and ugly today. I know that cycling would cure me, but I'm so low, I can't make myself do it. (again)

Oh and my ex hubby and ex bezzy mate, are in Sicilly getting married as I write. I don't think I give a toss, I certainly wouldn't swap my life back to how it was. But it kinda magnifys the fact that I'm on my own.

5 comments:

  1. My trike is half way through a 2 week holiday without me... A customer has borrowed her to try her out. Ok, a different league, but hey, i'm missing her and I'm not getting out riding either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rob, i was wondering if you were ok? I noticed you're on Hotmedogs followers. It's amazing what a small world it is.

    Thanks btw. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you had kids? How do you get to feel byself with kids? When mine lived at home I couldn't get a quiet moment alone! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Derek, I've only just read your comment.

    The children, are in Sicilly with my ex. Playing happy families:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. See you Tuesday :0)

    ReplyDelete