Friday 20 August 2010

'I was happy in the haze of a drunkern hour' (x24)

Sang a lyrical genius.



I spent all day at BIRRP - well 3 hrs. Putting finishing touches to the 'discharge' (horrible word) process, for patients leaving the Head Injuries Rehab Centre.



My children have just gone to Sicily to see their dad marry my ex bezzy mate????? And I'm gonna miss them sooooooo much. And I have been so? well, ok about it to be honest. I mean them getting wed, I will miss the kids, but it will be so exciting for them.

As a send off, kinda thing (any excuse) we're off to the Spit, my local. And it's the first time I've ever got drunk and cycled, home on my trike. Which I'm not advocating, but I must say it's much easier and safer than trying to walk! That is once I'm actually sitting in my trike, it was a bit scary doing that. I cried a lot when Jock arrived to collect the children, because they were I think. Also My lil girl had written me a beautiful letter, which I was told not to open until they'd gone :(

Anyway, once home, I fell asleep in my office chair, writing this. Which I have just reteived and redone, all kinda sensible now. Didn't wake up until 3am, and staggered to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment