Thursday 26 August 2010

I am Fat

I'm just back from Julie Andrews, she's cooked a huge tuna pasta!! and I had seconds:)

Steve M phoned this morning, I know he is dying to meet another hero I have, Kev . So is bringing his children to Millhouses Park, on the 1st. I told him if i would write it on my blog, because then he knows there is no going back. I spoke to a few folk about various ideas, I had around cycling. But I have to admit :( I didn't take my own advice, stayed in being a miserable b*

I must cycle a wee bit tomorrow, to cheer me up.

Hey, I heard back today from Janet and Roger, about the Cycle Show in October. I'm so excited, they are really doing their upmost to take the stresses, out of cycling in London. I'm planning to stay Saturday and Sunday night.

What day are you going Dave?

Hey, did I mention, I think my SDS budget is gonna be slashed? I spoke with my SW today, who was saying things like, 'Well you get mobility allowance for taxis' but my mobility allowance pays the mortgage!!!

I'll find out Friday! Shit thats tomorrow!!!!!!!! :) I've also invited my SW to try the Inclusive Cycles, at Hillsbro when my collegues from the SDS team try em on the 2nd. I might be using a stinger gun as she cycles past!!!

2 comments:

  1. sw? social worker.sds ? sorry for been ignorant

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct Social Worker, and I forget I may have new folk read this, but in January, I did some work for Social Services, because 3 years ago, I was the first person to go on Self Directed Support -SDS. It's kind of an Individual Budget, to spend on cleaners/babysitters, in my case. But I tend to buy Tesco Vouchers, and give them my mates for doing a lot of it. I can also pay for some taxis. Although she was grumbling!ooops

    ReplyDelete