Sunday 1 August 2010

Diversability

Max Burt is right, in his comments that point to the fact that YES there are a group of 'disabled' individuals, who are as different, as 2 finger prints. The simularity between them lies in their love of cycling, to varying degrees of capabilities.

I'm really pleased, to have spoken with Kev tonight. And I'm glad Hillsborough, is still happening. I'll get phoning folk tomorrow :) I'm so glad that although my disabilities very different from his. We've got the awareness to empathise with one another.

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps you should let everyone know who Max is and the relevant URL for them to take a peek at what you like reading

    When you get fired up you can shoot and then people have to ask questions later - I know I do it all the time :-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut my finger a week ago and it is looking a bit swollen so I went to the shiney new 'walk in centre' in town where you can see somebody straight away rather than making a doctors appointment for a couple of days time.

    I had my white stick with me as I'm prone to walk off steps and through stuff without it. But why did that make one of the first questions "Do you work?"...

    ReplyDelete