Thursday 19 August 2010

What have I said?

Can someone please clear my conscience, because I honestly aint a Nazi, Bigot, or Tory promoter. I lead a simple life :) I have a very happy easy going way. (which I'm sure you've read about ;) )



Kevs opted (for admirable reasons) out of my, I mean Dave's fab idea, leaving me to invite Cleggy on my own, for a ride, I mean cycle ;) I got buckets of support for the idea from the SDS team, because I suppose it makes SDS look fab, and the sooner that is realised, the more 'freedom' for the disabled. To do 'normal' things, and take risks, as apposed to being wrapped up in cotton wool. Whilst meeting, I can just mention, that my ex hubby drove off in my VAT exempt car, which had lead to my sedately life style. But having st rived for health and Independence I was clobbered with a VAT bill of £1500, for choosing to use my own power and cycle. (not forgetting the other benefits)



I also heard from Mai, the lovely boss woman on the ICDH course, whose back tracking all my blog since last January, (it's scary, I know!) and setting me about 15 questions, to prove, I've learnt stuff. I quickly back tracked some stuff, and oops. It's all talk of Up and Under Brigade as DH calls FBs! and the lovely time I shared with Mr Potts.

Hey, do you know what I've done tonight, ready for my children being brought home? I've written my ex and Nicky a Thank you card, and it's decorated in cycle sprockets :D I know I'm nerdy, but hey?

I hope I've not upset you Kev, you are still my hero.

4 comments:

  1. Caroline - That's not the Up and Under I was thinking of Perhaps you are confusing "Union" in the wrong sense with League, although what you propose to do with 2 spare men I hesitate to think.

    Go for it with the ideas Make the best progress on your own and you can be sure that there are folk behind you to ring those doorbells - push you through that door and then run off to hide and watch.

    What generates those security codes - I've just stepped back - It sugessted bedess ! Pthers have been equally connected

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh Dave, Im back from the Spit now, and I couldn't possibly say what I'd like to do, with 2 extra men. One would be good enough for now. I'm drunk and I must say its much easier cycling on my trike, than attempting to walk. But pavements only!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never watch soaps, but whaddya know? I end up in one :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooooooh Kevin, what could you possibly mean.;)

    ReplyDelete