Saturday 28 August 2010

Glad Rags

I've cycled, just enough, bought some glad rags 4 a party that's happening tonight. I must leave the party at 1130, hey am I Cinderella? come home because DH is calling in on his travels. It's nice to have choices, and feel wanted :) Catch you later. xxxx

I'm back at 12.25am, My taxi wasn't a pumpkin either. I am perfectly sober, I resisted temptation, to take advantage of folk been sooo generous. I was too mindful of being on my own in the house. Which is a dreadful thing to admit, because it means I'm quite likely to take risks when an 11 and a 7 year old are in!!

I felt very sorry for Yvonne who's party it was, there was no one there, only family. And a couple of us, who stand diligently at the bottom of the school drive everyday.

DH is calling in the morning instead :) I might make him some breky but non of that fleshy stuff. I've got f* hic ups now!!!

Night, xxxxxx luv you all.

2 comments:

  1. 1130 is fine - I'm struggling if I'm still out after 9pm :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whilst the children away, Mummy will play :) x

    ReplyDelete