Saturday 14 August 2010

Passion waggon

Hey, I think I used Ziggy, quite successfully to 'pull' tonight :) OOoooooooooooh we got covered in grime as we took my back wheel off, so we could put a chunkier tyre on. But unfortunately the replacement tyre I'd got was too big!! ooops!! And to be honest, it looked too chunky anyway, it wasn't what I had in mind. So after a couple of hours of me sweating and pumping (the tyres!!) Which were so flat incidently, theres no wonder I was finding it difficult to ride. We swapped numbers, but I doulbt he'll phone me as he's one of these techno phobes who knows how to basically cycle and mend a bike but doesn't know didly about using a moby.

I heard from Kev, shall I mark off the 30th to the 1st? Is anyone else coming? say so, if you are? I'm gonna block those days off, in my social diary anyhow now. xx

Steve (CTC) told Gillian from York to speak with me, about getting a tricycle instead of a mobility scooter. And the difference it has made to me?

6 comments:

  1. 30th is a Bank Holiday but I'm hoping to do 31st and 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I've just spoken to Kevin, and it's fine. I'm really looking forward to it.

    Are you ok, to come for a gorgeous curry on the 31st :) Do I need to get owt for you.

    And are you bringing a bike? (can you tell I'm excited) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooops I've just read about you, we'll skip the gorgeous curry? And I'll get the oats in.

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you C. Gorgeous curries no longer suit, I regret :0)
    I'll bring my Dahon, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dahon = 2 wheely folder like a large Brommy but with a good gear spread. Kev may disagree :0)

    ReplyDelete