Monday 16 August 2010

Free Medicine

I had a blast of my free medicine today, and went to visit my Mum. And do you know, I'm always put off by the journey, and I don't know why, because it always gives me such a buzz. And my Mum was delightful. It was totally without drama, apart from this incredibly 'helpful' woman, who leaned right out of the window and shouted. 'Your jacket at the back' now I was 99% sure that's what she said, in reference to Steve's fluorescent one that he'd strapped to my panniers. But I had to pull in and check, just in case!! To the friendly honk of a school Mum/drinking pal.

My ex brought my children home, and they were full of excitment about the forth coming wedding (his). And I just said wow, I bet you look fab, and made all the right noises. I reckon I've been in love twice in my life, and it has always been so important to my ex' that I've forgiven them for being shit :D I think I will give my ex, and my old bezzy mate a wedding card. Cor...I must be in a good mood!!

I am hot in demand again by the council, wanting to know my availability.

Kev phoned from ICF http://inclusivecyclingforum.org.uk/forum/rides-meets/norwich-meet/#p101 to say him and Nobby will accept my invitation, which reminds me I must phone Rob Wright, I did send him an email, but???

I'm in a right good mood. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment