Sunday 22 August 2010

I love my trike :)

I do always get into a bit of a state going to visit my Mum, on my trike. But I don't know why, because I can do it very easily now. (providing I cheat at the traffic lights) Today I needed to call at the shop on the way for a few perishables, I parked up in the car park, and secured Ziggy to a barrier in the disabled parking space, I came out to find a guy taking a photo of her???? I nearly said, who are you the Parking Police?? Instead I enquired if I could help? anyway he was a lovely guy whose son, built recumbent trikes. I gave him one of my cards, and had a geeky chat with him whilst rubbing the tops of my thighs (not really)

Visiting Mum was good too I gave Adam, the Staff Nurse one of my cards and invited him to take Ziggy out. The way I see it, it might mean my Mum gets some extra attention. And hey I've got another very nice nurse friend. And although I promise to be good, that 21 year old inside might just get me damaged again :)

I seem to have spent all day, trying to hook Dave and Kev up!! Did you find each other??

Come back anyway, I miss you :( xx

No comments:

Post a Comment