Tuesday 3 August 2010

Dr Dave? :D

As you seem to know a bit about sexy support socks??? Will I have to have my legs bound ever so tightly in this heat....again? I've just got a replacement pair, and I have got them on, with a lot of effort, (I paint a very attractive image) or will they shrink back the more I wear the socks?

Aww I couldn't go to Tesco, and see my beloved Pat, the children were far too busy!!! Seeing their mates, going on bike rides etc. And I really don't like to be the party pooper.

I've just spoken wi Kev, and Im looking forward to dinner wi you and Bridgit tomorrow evening. Oh I 4got to mention, I am a vegetarian (so no where like 'Damons Kebab House') or owt. If I speak wi Rob before I'll see if he wants to come. If I could trust him/me to be sensible, I'd invite Pete, the DL guy. Just because he's always got a story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment