Wednesday 18 August 2010

One Step nearer

But first, don't ask!!!! Congratulations to the Hunslet Rugby Club. (that was for Paul)

Back to business, a friend of a friend gave me Nick Cleggs secretary (Maggie) ey bezzy mates me and Mags :) telephone number. So I will phone tomorrow, although she suspected it would be too late, and they would already be comitted for the 9 +10th of October, and not able to join Kev and I for(note the word for, and not the number ;)!!!!) a cycle ride at the Cycle Show.

Hey, I've got a pretty fab opportunity maybe to do the Leicester Sky Ride!! I've got a kinda FB from there whose recently been in touch, and wanting to resume things maybe??? What was the name you called me earlier???

Oh f* B* W*!!!!! I was non too happy, about my ICDH course, which I completed earlier this year. Apparently I can have a level 3!! which is university level, and what I would need if I wanted to do my Cert Ed!!! If I rewrite my blog pages, because whilst they're are gushy and down to the bare bones, type of stuff, they don't often answer, the set question :D (no suprises there then!)

2 comments:

  1. So your a fan of the up and under brigade then.... I need to put on the Michael Winner voice "Calm down dear it's just a commercial".

    Either you get the question or you get the answer and of course the answer is 42.

    Apparently the welfare budget is biggest chunk of government expenditure - bigger than NHS - so expect to be under the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big debate on today's you and yours - great scandal 'horror-shock!' Some people are using their personal budget funds to pay for s**!

    Just think what a time you could have if you sepnt up to the amount that your SDS people estimated you could be costing!

    All in first 15-20 minutes of today's prog (listen again - Radio 4)

    ReplyDelete