Tuesday 10 August 2010

withdrawal symptoms

I can really tell I aint been cycling today, and not had that natural happy drug. Urrrrrgh it doesn't take too much either. It's just really difficult when I've got the children at home. I wonder if I'll be able to sneak in a ride before work tomorrow, hey it's my last day with the SDS team. :(

No one phoned today to explain why no one had told me about Hillsbro' closiong for the summer.

After my ride back from Millhouses Park yesterday, I'm toying with the idea of arranging a ride, not exclusively for the disabled, but it would be disabled friendly. If it was in the park, because it's flat. What do folk think??? and the cafe is nice, (get priorities right) I'm not sure if we'd be allowed, I'd need to speak with the Park Rangers.

Am I the only one who goes all gushy, and soppy? No not physically!! I mean talks about feelings, and lifes ups and downs? or is it only me who feels so bi polar. Or is it infact folk just don't talk about themselves as much as I do :D I'm really sorry if it's the latter.

The one sure thing I was suggesting Millhouses for, doesn't want to do it. So while I feel very unpopular and very inimportant. I feel a bit pleased, because I pursueded him, 8 months ago to buy his first tricycle. Which he did, and cycles twice a week with his bruv. In a park, where I attended CFH once a week, but it was only half a KM round the perimeter.

I hope to leave my kids eating breakfast whilst I nip out for 10 mins in the morning, I need waking up before work.

2 comments:

  1. Reflect on the fact that you have nearly broken that 10 mile barrier you thought you would never come near reaching, and a spin to the shops is no longer a major expedition.

    I really do hope that you can get to meet Max when he gets to Lincoln - as it is just over an hour on the direct train from Sheffield, and it looks as if the interchange with trains from Totley is normally on the same platform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Max had been? I have sent an email, to which I aint heard owt. I just don't fancy arriving in Lincoln to look for one guy on a trike. Needle in Haystack springs to mind.x

    ReplyDelete