Tuesday 6 April 2010

Don't ask me to turn it round as well!!!

:) please be patient, a little bit at a time. Hey you should be happy to see a gleaming pic of Ziggy, I think she's a bit muckier now.
This blogs gone bonkers, I know folk will be smiling at my ham fistedness, and I aim to please.
Cycled to nursey, this am, who was non too happy. And I've had to go back to the airtight and waterproof thing, which actually isn't very. The first time I went in the shower, I tied a tesco bag round my dressing, and had more difficulty stepping over the bath than normal, as I had 5 gallon of shower water strapped round my calf, by the end of it!!
Did you miss me yesterday, I was at the pub, I'm afraid, being extremely responsible, and not drinking. I just daren't because once I start, I just don't know when to stop, and I never want to leave my Ziggy, which is always a possibility. But Julie and I came home and I got out the wine :)which was nice.
I haven't got a clue why my font colour is changing. Has anyone spoken wi Fred or Dave Bocking?
Hey I met Pat today, I didn't recognise him because , I saw him when I came out of the Drs, and not at the end of my road!! He did hold the traffic up, and let me cycle accross the dual carriageway!!

5 comments:

  1. Your kerry fisted efforts are always a joy to read - they prove that there are people out there even more computer-illiterate than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that trike. It looks so faaaaaasssst! I'd never want to get off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do get a tad scared sometimes, because i'm going as fast as the cars!!! And yes I do have problems getting off, but maybe thats nore to do with my stomach muscles!! But seriously I can do it now, youd think i'd have a tum, like a pancake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better get it right soon - I've posted details of DSM-FAFL on a couple of other blogs today. (pronounce it Dsm Faff-all)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do make me smile Dave :) doa! It did take me a while to spell out DSM-FAFL, b4 it dawned on me, sorry to be a bit slow on the uptake there.

    ReplyDelete