Friday 23 April 2010

Julie Andrews :)

Julie was a star, and I managed to dry the freshly washed clothes :) So I niether went out naked, or in yesterdays clothes.

I reckon, the only time I've felt good today, (do I sound like a miserable b*?) was when I cycled to the nurse, what a fantastic day it was again! I do like this weather, I really don't like it any warmer, mind.

I aint been for 2 weeks, and in my head I had a dream....that she took the dressing off and it was healed :) :( Not the case I'm afraid, nursey paced round the room shaking her head in despair. I just don't know what to suggest any more?

B*, I've just thought I hope it's better for me going to Centre Parks, in August.

I went to Zest, and someone suggested, another commitment. Which at the time seemed like a great idea.

I ran onto BIRRP, where everyone seemed in a relaxed mood. but certain dates for our diaries and the allocation of tasks, which I think I managed to body swerve.

Once home, I almost fell onto the settee, phoned Steve (CTC) just for a catch up really. Because we'd not spoken all week, and I do miss him at times, you know? He's helping me with my ICDH course on Monday, f* knows how that'll go. I'm just hoping that we can blag it :) and then Tuesday he's coming to Cycle For Health, at Endcliffe. And Friday we are both giving a talk at 'Flourish' a social group with the survivors of brain injury.

Sorry I'm late tonight, btw.

Night, I love you all. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment