Wednesday 21 April 2010

Still Ill

In the words of a lyrical genius, I'm afraid that is me. I stumbled downstairs early because I'd remembered the washer repair man was coming , to condemn it. I was banging into walls and units, this wasn't on (notice how I didn't say it wasn't me!!) My head was spinning like a top, but yet I hadn't touched a drop to drink in about 48 hours, and that had been a glass full. I hate to be gruesome, and graphic, but I'm gonna be. You know when your saliva glands start gushing water when your mouths expecting food, from either end, (if you get the pic) I had my head hanging o'r a plastic jug emptying, saliva and an attractive looking clear bile, from my mouth. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

I so needed the money as well today, as I've promised my children a trampoline, shall I get the violins out?

Julie Andrews popped in 'You look awful' :) well that's what she said anyway. I must have looked like a tesco bus regular, rocking and hugging my own body. (i forgot I am) I was actually freezing. Anyway, she was a star and issued the remedy (without a spoon full of sugar) a big glass of mango juice, a cup of coffee and some toast. Perfect :) I felt much better, but not bursting with energy, maybe a little flat. Coincidentally, I got 2 emails this a,m, telling me not to take on anymore, but thing is I like it though, no one forces me to do it, I'm just excited about too many things!!! And I don't know if it's because I'm a virgo? or if thats bollocks, but I do like to be a perfectionist.

Have I said, they are going to condemn my washing machine....urrrrrrgh (random?)

My mobys back at the shop, sooooo I can go and collect it soooon. And show you photos of my ever increasing pile of laundry, I do feel like it's taking over a bit like the Triffids. I keep looking at shirt sleeves warily, half expecting them to attack my legs as I step over that pile....again.

I am very loosely wondering about doing a course which will enable me to become a community tutor. I wouldn't be wanting to start till s'thing else had finished mind :) The course is Petills, it stands for something?

I feel ok now, (you can tell I've not spoken all day, you can't stop me at the mo) A touch of cabin fever I think.

I'm going to Cycle 4 Health tomorrow, Hillsborough Park, partly because I love cycling, I love Fred, and I love seeing folk happy, and I love seeing folk be happy because they are cycling.

Rob 1 I did mention, my online friends and how they could blame me, I didn't forget you all.

2 comments:

  1. Have you used freecycle and its spin-off sites, take a look.

    I've had 2 trampolines over the years through 'donation' rather than purchase. You'll be needing a trailer for Ziggy then.....

    Gumtree can be handy too although you may need to pay - but not full whack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thanks for that one Dave, I have bid for things on freecycle before. As in stated my sob story.... And someone was obviously more deserved. But I don't think I'd have been collecting it, personally. :)

    You've been quiet, I thought I'd upset you. xxx

    ReplyDelete