Thursday 15 April 2010

tired,

My children grumbled at Me getting then fed and watered, for 9!!! Wait till they're back at school, my job will be a difficult one.

I waited outside, for my usual taxi, phoned him and he wasn't gonna make it...bugger. If I got a normal car, I wouldn't be able to take Zig :( I went to Hillsborough anyway, because it was Freds baby today, and I want to support him. Also I knew I'd see Nick there, who I needed to talk to about 'Inclusive Cycling'.

Everyone who began today seemed capable, just a little nervy perhaps?

I recognised when watching them, that a lot will have been feeling a little like I did, when I began a year ago? Hark at me, anyone would think I was a professional!!!

I met a guy called......Mark, who is a health Champ, (has read my blog apparently) Rushed off at 1230, as Id got some work to do in town for Social Services again :)

I arrived a little flustered, Mary and Jeanette made me feel welcome. I 've gotta say, and I would have told someone at the time. I just forgot....brain thingy. It was crap that disabled folk had to drink their drinks downstairs, and non disabled folk upstairs. Talk about being non inclusive, and especially the topic we were there to deliver.

Anyway, I guy came upto me amnd said 'Hi Caroline, Ive read your blog, and I'm going to the lunch thing next week that the Health Champs are holding' 'Ill see you there. It appears more people know me, than I do them. But apart from the faithful followers, most peeps only visit the once. But it might be a case of once seen ne' forgotten :)

2 comments:

  1. I have a similar problem - everyone remembers me but I often find myself making a polite excuse and then asking who the **** are you then?

    ReplyDelete