Tuesday 20 April 2010

Health Champs

Oooooooooog I can't believe I've been a Health Champ, for 6months, I love it, because Nigel, gives me a free reign, basically. If I know of a group, or an individual, with a disability, I can seek them out and 'influence' them into taking up cycling, or just to get in touch.

My friend and ex blogmaster Mr Bocking, was facilitating the 'cycling table' and Mr Potts had arrived, who is my hero at the moment :)

Nigel asked me to say a few words, that weren't a few......but hey? Anyway, he can't grumble because he forgot my certificate, which isn't at all what has driven me, to volunteer. Good job ey?:)

I met Dave? who's Nigels boss I think? And hey I sat on his top table until I saw Mr Bocking.

And I'm NOT going to be cheeky tonight, so sorry folks.

Thank you Carol for my Gt5 spec
Rob2 I've sent you an email about Rony
Mal, fantastic seeing you today, thank you. Drop me a line : cardouglas10@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to include my tour on your "it's all your fault" list! I could easily have stayed sitting in the warm rather than getting out in that horrid icy weather 'training' if you weren't encouraging me to get out riding at the same time as you were going riding Jezza.
    Did you get Ziggy to behave?

    ReplyDelete