Friday 9 April 2010

effort?

Sometimes I feel, I just try to hard? To please everyone I care about, and s'times like the cycling, it makes me feel fantastic. But there are the other times....

My kids had nagged to go to 'Climbing Works', and at the same time my Mum, was wanting to see my kids, and me, and I needed to cycle on busy roads, and my kids wanted to try the bus.....on there own. With all these considerations, I planned our day. Firstly, we dropped Ziggy off, at Mums home via taxi, which continued the journey straight to Climbing Works, which was closed :( Back to visit Mum, My friend was on duty, and laughed a lot, at my various predicuments, that I invaribly end up in!! Mum and some other residents came outside to look at Ziggy. And I do love it when folk get into cycling, whether they are 90 or 9.

My kids, managed to get Ziggy over the rickety bridge, because I couldn't, I did take photos with my moby......but there lies another story!!

It was great cycling in the park, by the fast flowing stream, the sun was out, my mum was happy, my kids were happy, and I was happy too. And I did have photos to prove it, but there lies another story.......:)

From the cafe, to home, it's about 4.5 miles, passing through the awful Beauchief Lights. It was warm, and I was a little stressed, as I was letting my 11 year old use the bus. (do you really need to know?) I guess not, I just like to build a picture of my mind. Bugger, my mobyfell out of its pouch and smashed on the road, and the road was just too busy for me to take risks, and go and fetch it, but that is why I have no pics to show.

I can confidently say, I didn't piss anyone off, on my journey home, it was cool. (well warm actually) But it exhausted me, my face was indeed like a tomato, I staggered after parking my cycle, phew my children had been home ages. I ushered, Richerd, my cleaner/handyman/saviour, to come and help me put Ziggy away, because I just needed to collapse, and feel like i'd done REALLY WELL, there, there. On hearing of my phone plight, he went and salvaged my sim card, how nice of him. I told you he was an all round saviour.

I'm thinking, about all sorts, maybe working for the Health Champs, Maybe going to the CTC dinner?

Early night, my legs feel like concrete, and Im still warm, and I've got a busy day of insurance claims at voda phone......AGAIN.....the library for our constitutional. And I just can't be funny today, Sorry folks!!!xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Moby-dogs on a recumbent cycle are not clever I dropped a Motorola brick when riding a Brox cargo bike aroud Morecambe (I can wind one of them up to a good pace) - that rather dates the event of course

    Lesson learned I hope.... Still the girl (or quine in parts of Scotland) done good.

    It is important to chack opening days - I know I've done it too - 2 glum kids who were fired up and then its closed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I just thought I'd be all spontanious-ish, and try and cram it all in. But ne' mind they did enjoy, the park, and showing off Ziggy.

    ReplyDelete